Sunday, March 15, 2009

Introduction

Hey everyone,

My first ever blog.

Seeing as though this is a course devoted entirely to film, I just thought I'd let everyone know a bit about my fine taste when it comes to the world of cinema.

I've been noting everyone's favourite movies and I can't help but notice a severe lack of Ben Stiller's presence.

Here's my list of Ben Stiller's top 5 films (It's tough to narrow it down from the 33,856 he's made in the last 5 years):

1) There's Something About Mary
2) Starsky and Hutch
3) Zoolander
4) Meet the Parents
5) Tropic Thunder

Seriously though, I do love a good film and here are some of my favourites (in no particular order):

- Raiders of the Lost Ark (Indiana Jones), 1981
- Fight Club, 1999
- Trainspotting, 1996
- Apocalypse Now, 1979
- Garden State, 2004
- Romeo and Juliet, 1996

Thanks for reading and I'll see you next time,

Cam

1 comment:

  1. Your list of Ben Stiller films needs to be at least...three times bigger than this!

    ReplyDelete